I’m a multidimensional, results oriented designer on a mission to do good, make others feel good, and solve practical needs. I’m currently with the creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi, and have worked with premiere brands throughout my career.
My knowledge transcends traditional design, developing creative solutions to challenges at hand. As a collaborative team‑player, I look to bring together business, technical, and design objectives.
I graduated Cum Laude from Quinnipiac University in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Interactive Digital Design and Media Studies. In 2014, the university was nationally ranked 7th in LinkedIn’s analysis of Best Schools for Media Professionals.
Watching @FantasticFungi on @netflix and realizing I’ve been mispronouncing #fungi my whole l...Read More
RT @Verizon: @AliciaJacolow we just unfolded @Timbaland's latest remix: "#EndlessPossibilities ...Read More
RT @Verizon: NOW DROPPING @Timbaland's "Endless Possibilities." RT to get a first of its kind...Read More
RT @TwitterMktg: Gamers aren’t just using their thumbs to compete for high scores. They’re ...Read More
RT @nytimes: It's morning in Tokyo for Day 15 of the Summer Games. Here's where the #Tokyo2020 ...Read More
RT @adage: After a year of quarantine boredom spurring people to download “that dance app,”...Read More
Sept. 2021 - Present
Saatchi & Saatchi
Senior Digital Designer
Follow along as I begin my journey with Saatchi & Saatchi working on Oral‑B and Crest's digital presence.
Sept. 2019 - Sept 2021
Visual Designer | Contract
Executed design for Verizon’s in‑house agency on the digital channel team.
• Created web pages and assets for verizon.com from concept to execution; inclusive of Wireless, 5G Home, and Fios businesses.
• Spearheaded visual quality and front‑end development initiatives, aligning creative and production deliverables.
• Developed proof of concepts for integrated marketing campaigns.
Nov. 2018 - Sept. 2019
The Red Door by Elizabeth Arden
Worked in collaboration with the brand manager, web developer, user experience lead, and senior management on all aspects of The Red Door rebrand to Mynd Spa & Salon.
• Designed high‑fidelity desktop and mobile website mock‑ups.
• Spearheaded website enhancements and A/B testing initiatives.
• Created acquisition and retention web and email campaigns.
• Developed paid media ads for social channels and Google.
Feb. 2016 - Nov. 2018
Designer, Credit & Loyalty
Designed and executed integrated marketing campaigns for Macy’s credit cards and Star Rewards loyalty program.
• Created high volume campaigns for web, email, and paid media.
• Produced direct mail, POS, and print collateral.
• Supported creative vision in regards to design, user interface, customer experience, and functionality.
• Collaborated with copywriters to create innovative solutions for digital storytelling.
Aug. 2015 - Feb. 2016
Junior Art Director | Contract
Provided art direction and execution for all web, paid media, and print campaign creative assets.
• Created and designed the priceline.com Rewards™ Visa® Sweepstakes landing page and digital assets.
• Developed promotional creative for priceline.com website and social channels.
• Produced collateral for recruiting and trade show events.
• Curated internal communications, newsletters, and intranet.
• Marketed employee swag and giveaways.
May 2014 - Aug. 2014
Digital Web Design | Internship
Executed creative for web, email, paid media, and print campaigns.
• Conceptualized holiday catalog campaign and translated elements to all digital channels.
• Translated marketing and merchandising strategy into compelling and engaging content.
• Produced and optimize final web‑ready digital campaign creative.