A multidimensional, results oriented designer, currently working at Verizon. Over my 6+ year career, I’ve worked with other premiere brands such as The Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, Macy’s, Victoria’s Secret, and priceline.com.
I’m passionate about revolutionizing experiences in the digital world through design and technology, developing creative solutions to challenges at hand. As a collaborative and collegial team-player, embodying the spirit of a Rosetta Stone, I look to bring together business, technical, and design objectives in each project.
My knowledge transcends traditional design, delivering marketing collateral that tells a story, connecting a brand with it’s consumers. Projects are developed using state of the art Adobe Creative Suite programs Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, and Dreamweaver, in addition to applications like Sketch and Figma. Prototyping, development, and productivity tools Invision, Adobe Experience Manager, Scene 7, Jira, and Zeplin round out a seamless workflow.
I graduated Cum Laude from Quinnipiac University in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Interactive Digital Design, minoring in Media Studies. During my time at Quinnipiac, the university was nationally ranked 7th in LinkedIn’s 2014 analysis of Best School for Media Professionals.
RT @adage: Samsung is now the exclusive mobile gaming device partner for Twitch's online streaming competition series, Twitch Rivals. The…Read More
Burger King unveils its first major rebrand in 20 yearsRead More
RT @vulture: “My influence is felt everywhere” #JeopardyRead More
RT @adage: Hyundai is the most high-profile, long-running brand to sit out the 2021 #SuperBowl so far:Read More
Sept. 2019 - Present
Visual Designer | Contract
Executing design for Verizon Wireless digital creative as part of Verizon's in-house agency.
• Design digital channel creative through end to end process.
• Spearhead front-end development initiatives.
• Develop proof of concepts for integrated marketing campaigns.
Nov. 2018 - Sept. 2019
The Red Door by Elizabeth Arden (Mynd Spa & Salon)
Worked in collaboration with the brand manager, web developer, user experience lead, and senior management on all aspects of The Red Door rebrand to Mynd Spa & Salon.
• Designed high-fidelity desktop and mobile website mock-ups.
• Spearheaded website enhancements and A/B testing initiatives.
• Created acquisition and retention web and email campaigns.
• Developed paid media ads for social channels and Google.
Feb. 2016 - Nov. 2018
Designer, Credit & Loyalty
Designed and executed integrated marketing campaigns for Macy’s credit cards and Star Rewards loyalty program.
• Created high volume campaigns for web, e-mail, and paid media.
• Produced direct mail, POS, and print collateral.
• Supported creative vision in regards to design, user interface, customer experience, and functionality.
• Collaborated with copywriters to create innovative solutions for digital storytelling.
Aug. 2015 - Feb. 2016
Junior Art Director | Contract
Provided art direction and execution for all web, paid media, and print campaign creative assets.
• Created and designed the priceline.com Rewards™ Visa® Sweepstakes landing page and digital assets.
• Developed promotional creative for priceline.com website and social channels.
• Produced collateral for recruiting and trade show events.
• Curated internal communications, newsletters, and intranet.
• Marketed employee swag and giveaways.
May 2014 - Aug. 2014
Digital Web Design | Internship
Executed creative for web, e-mail, paid media, and print campaigns.
• Conceptualized holiday catalog campaign and translated elements to all digital channels.
• Translated marketing and merchandising strategy into compelling and engaging content.
• Produced and optimize final web-ready digital campaign creative.