Kickstarters

What is a Kickstarter you may ask? It’s is a funding platform for creative projects, and is a new way to make your dream come true.

It’s a new way to fund creative projects. Kickstarter’s mission is to help bring creative projects to life. Since its launch in 2009, 7.4 million people have believed in 73,000 creative projects that have raised $1 billion in funding.

With the help of Kickstarter, each project is independently created, but together, dreams become a reality. Creators keep 100% ownership of their work, while other fund it. The idea of funding has been around for a while, and “backing” a project with money isn’t just a donation, it’s people who believe in other ideas, and help move them forward.

Kickstarter has boundaries though, and there are project guidelines that must be followed, and about 75% of the projects get approved, and the other 25% usually just don’t follow the guidelines.

Kickstarter works in an “all-or-nothing” fashion. Once you’re set up and approved, funders can being backing your project, and if you reach your goal by the end of your date, you receive your funding, and if the goal is not met, you’re back at square one.

This idea isn’t just a win for the creators, it also presents opportunity for the funders, and they receive rewards, and incentives for each amount they wish to contribute.

Scroll Up