There are five core elements you need to build a social media marketing campaign that works,” Debbie Hemley from the Social Media Examiner advises:
- Assemble a capable team that can carry out day to day tasks.
- Plan your campaign, a social media plan is essential.
- Choose the most effective platforms, and choose your target audience.
- Establish an editorial calendar to help you leverage content across media, streamline resources, and stay focused on the needs of your audience.
- Be true to your voice and yourself. They’re hearing your tone, language and delivery.
Melanie Haselmayr, a Contributor for Forbes, shares her three “Tips And Tricks To Manage Your Social Media Campaigns Like A Pro.”
- She explains why social media matters: it’s changed the way we communicate.
- Being remarkable is key. Whether it’s good or bad, social media allows for honest feedback.
- Discover what people are saying about you. Once you find your niche, analyze the data. Hashtags are your friend.